Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

What I Did In The Holidays !?

In the holidays it was not very cool because in the first week I was sick so I had to stay home and watch T.V or read a book so it wasn't fun at all. The only good thing about being sick is that I didn't have to do work and I didn't have to clean or do anything I just sat around in bed watching T.V so it wasn't so bad. So in the first week it was a sick week for me. It wasn't a good way to start the holidays.

Then in the second week I started to clear up and so I got to do my sports and play with my brother and my niece Chante’ and it was a bit fun. So when I started to feel better we went to the Auckland museum. We packed a lunch for afternoon tea so that when we got hungry we had something to eat.

When we finished at the museum we went to the greenhouse and had a look at all of the interesting and weird flowers and plants. it was cool and we saw a lot of big gold fish. I liked the second week because it was better than being stuck at home doing nothing. Then I went to tennis and played some games with my coach and the other players. it was fun.       

4 comments:

Keis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keis said...

Soz I fobbed it

Sapphire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sapphire said...

hey Nikki loved your story cant wait for some more amazing story's Nikki YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!

Post a Comment