1. In what year were the commonwealth games first held?
2. what does CGF stand for?
a) games of the commonwealth federation
b) commonwealth group federation
c) commonwealth games federation
d) countries of the commonwealth federation
3. True or False,
Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand and Scotland and the only nations to have attended every commonwealth games.
4. What were the commonwealth first called?
a) British commonwealth games
b) British empire and commonwealth games
c) British Empire games
d) British commonwealth and Empire games
5. What is the minimum number of core sports the host city must choose?
6. How many para sports events will there be in Glasgow?
7. In what year were the commonwealth games not held
a)1930 & 1932
b)1942 & 1946
c)1954 & 1966
d)1970 & 1974
8. what are the commonwealth games known as?
a) The friendship games
b) The sporty games
c) The happy games
d) The friendly games
9. How many medal events will there be in Glasgow?
10. The commonwealth games are similar to what other international, multi-sport event?
a) Rugby world cup
b) World cup
d) World series