Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Camp!


On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we had school camp. It was for the year 5 and 6's. I was in the respectables and our teacher was Miss Ouano.

During camp I got stung by a bee, when I got stung by a bee I was doing a thing called get lost.
Every one in my team said "are you alright Nikki?" and I said "yes". When Miss Ouano came she took me to the sick bay. When she took the bee stinger out I had a little rest , then I caught with to my team. When I caught up to my team they were going to the farm. I tried to run but I just couldn't. When I finally caught to them I though oh what a relief! I would of been sad if I didn't catch up to them. After a while my foot was better, and I loved camp again.

When we got out of the hall we went straight to Mrs Jarman's office. When we went there we put our bags down she said we have to put our bags down. When we got settled down Miss Jarman said we are going to start cooking. We went to the tuck shop we said "what are we cooking?’’ and she said that we were making scones. Then we all went to the bathroom and washed our hands.After we washed our hands we went back to the tuck shop and got our buddy's. My buddys were Sarah and Alarzae. I didn't really want some bossy people that will boss me around so thats why I picked them.

When we finished cooking for the day we all got our bags and we found our tents and put our stuff in our tent then we had a shower and got to bed in our tents. I said "phew" finally.

1 comment:

Alarzae said...

Hi Nikki.
I love your photo pretty.

I hope you have a great day.
From Alarzae

Post a Comment