Every picture tells a story.
- Use your imagination and experience to narrate (tell) a story about the photo.
- Why are the people there?
- What are they doing?
- What problem is caused?
- How is it solved?
- Think about: where your story is set
- Who your characters are – what they do, what they say, and how they think and feel the problem and how it is solved
- The order of your ideas and how they are linked.
- Remember to: choose your words carefully
- take care with your spelling, punctuation, and sentences edit – add or delete words or sentences to improve your work.\
Once upon a time when it was freezing cold and the tree’s where icey there lived a poor family that had no home at all they lived in a hut they made. The Old Man’s name was Michael his wife’s name was Angel and they had two twins named Jackson and Merry. The kids were 6 years old. They all lived in bazuma!...
... Once when the old man named Michael went off to get something to eat because it was time for dinner. It was an hour sins the old man Michael went to get dinner and that is because he had to hide from a !big! lion it was hungry as well as them. The old man Michael had to hide in the nearest bushes so the lion could not see him. Then He said “Hi lion come to papa” so the lion rushed to the man Michael.
After that the man Michael went to His hut and said “sorry my good family but dinner may take a while” and grabbed the butcher knife and said “bye bye” He did not know that there was a man named Chris was making a documentary of poor people. The lion found the man Michael and ran to him then the old man Michael got the butcher knife and cut it up and said “wow! that was easier than it looked. The old man Michael picked the lion up and took it home for dinner.
3 hours after they finished eating there food the man Chris who was making the documentary came over and said “ wow! that was amazing how you cut that lion up I was making a documentary about poor people (No offence”) “It’s alright” said the wife of Michel. How would you like to be rich in a fancy house with all of the food you can eat and all of the space you can have and I will take you shopping for things?. “yes!!!” said the Family and went into limo.
TO BE CONTINUED...
DUN DUN DUN...