Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

A cold Freezing morning

When I woke up I grabbed a blanket shivering down the stairs as I yawned, I got changed ready for school. I took one step out of the door and started to shake so I quickly grabbed my puffer jacket and zipped it right up. Then I thought to myself I not going to enjoy this walk to school and finally walked out of the door and started to walk.

As I was halfway down the street my body started to numb up so I rubbed my hands together hoping to warm up. My teeth started to chatter and my hair started flapping. I looked to the other side of the road and saw everyone in their cars going to school. When I went around the corner I saw my school so I started sprinting to school, and I ran into the classroom taking off my jacket standing under the heaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment