Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Goals

listen to ‘Nikki writing goals’ on Audioboo




The things that I am good at are  using a variety of sentence lengths because last year that is what we mainly learnt about.  I am also good at a variety of sentence types. [Statement. Question? Exclamation! "Speech"] They are easy to learn to use and where they go in a sentence. The thing’s that I am unsure about is having one key idea for a paragraph, writing to include EXTRA detail to add more depth to the readers understanding. In Term 3 I am going to focus on Editing my writing thoroughly with correct punctuation, grammar (language of success) and spelling and try to include EXTRA detail to add more depth to my writing So I can write good stories and  hopefully when I grow up I get a scholarship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment