Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

My story about Whales

Did you know tha a whale is the biggest sea creature that is in the universe? It is not a fish because the mother gives it milk. I can not belive that it is the biggest animal in the World.

The dinosaur was the biggest animal in the world but they are instinct now so the whales are the biggest. I can not believe that the dinosaur is instinked.

The whales are so big that they are as big as two classrooms that is big.The smallest whale is a killer whale and the biggest is the blue whale.The biggest whale is 20 meters to 30 meters long.
The mums give the babies milk like a calf.They are called mammals.Did you know that humans are mammals too because we give milk to our babies?










1 comment:

Josh Adkison said...

Hi Nicki, my name is Josh Adkison and I am a student in EDM 310 at South Alabama. I hope to be a high school teacher one day. I thought your story about the whale was awesome! I was lucky enough to see a group of whales in Alaska one time, and you are definitely right; they are huge!

Post a Comment